Saturday, February 22, 2014

Five For Friday- Linky Party!


Happy Friday and Happy first linky party to me :) 

I have been spending {so much time} working on my online portfolio.  Did you know this is becoming a big thing when you're looking for a job?!? Girl Scout Motto: Always Be Prepared! {or wait... Is that boy scouts? It's been a long week}

Last week we had three snow days. We don't really get snow down here in the south, so this was A BIG DEAL. Unfortunately, one of our snow days was Valentine's Day! Fortunately, I LOVE V-Day so we celebrated on the 17th (Monday!) Check out the cute monster bags we made thanks to The Teacher Wife! So. stinkin'. cute! 


In writing this week, we are working how-to {fill in the blank}. My littles are trying so hard to do their best work (and some are just being flat-out silly!). So much sweetness in just a few steps! 



We may be learning about my ABSOLUTE favorite social studies standard - teamwork! Games and activities galore where the kiddos have to work together as a team to compete in THE Kindergarten Olympics! It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, but on how you work together as a team! 

This is my FIRST linky party and I am SO excited! Look to the right and follow my blog! 








1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog! I love teaching teamwork, too. Looking forward to seeing more posts. :)

    Amy

    Always Adapting

    ReplyDelete