Tuesday, February 18, 2014

How-To Writing Freebie!

Hey blog friends! Happy Tuesday! I have been working on writing how-to's with my littles this week and created 2 pages for them to work on! I can't wait for us to finish our how-to's - we just experienced Snowpocalypse 2014 here in North Carolina (I almost had a foot of snow!) which meant THREE SNOW DAYS! Besides going stir crazy, I realized it was the PERFECT opportunity to have real experiences leading up to writing how-to's! I had the kiddos' parents take pictures of them  sledding, building snowmen, making hot chocolate, making snow angels, making snow cream, etc.  and we are writing How To Play in a Winter Wonderland stories. :) I am so, so, SO excited to put this bulletin board up with their writing and pictures!! Go to my TPT store to get these free pages!






No comments:

Post a Comment